Successful counseling and psychotherapy with patients who test positive for HIV/AIDS involves sensitive, careful things. This will give you an opportunity to:
- Discuss your fears about being tested.
- Learn how to reduce your risk of becoming infected if your test is negative.
- Learn how to keep from spreading HIV to others if your test is positive.
- Think about personal issues, such as how having HIV will affect you socially, emotionally, professionally, and financially.
- Calm nerves and be more aware with correct and useful information.
- Learn coping and living with AIDS HIV
A very quick and useful support to help getting over stress, anxiety and fear. It works straight at subconscious level, resolves psychological issues and creates positivity.