People who do not have HIV
- Safe sex, better to have just one sexual partner
- Be aware about partners sexual habits
- Do not share needles for drug use, tattooing, or body piercing.
- Carefully use latex or polyurethane condoms for every oral, vaginal, or anal sexual activity.
- Be careful with blood transfusion, check source.
People who are already living with HIV
- Do not be ashamed of HIV AIDS. It is just a disease and anyone can have it.
- Do not hide and infect others. Tell your healthcare providers that you are HIV positive.
- Do not hide and have unprotected sex.
- Preventing the transmission of HIV from HIV positive mothers to their infants during pregnancy, labor, delivery and breastfeeding.
- To avoid passing HIV to a baby, women should talk to their healthcare providers before becoming pregnant.
- Do not donate blood, plasma, or semen.
Do not share needles for drug use, tattooing, or body piercing.