Complications vary widely from one patient to another. Following are the some Complications of AIDS HIV.
- Damage to the brain and spinal cord, causing encephalitis and meningitis
- Difficulties in thinking, behavioral changes, poor circulation
- Headache and stroke.
- AIDS-related cancers
- such as lymphoma and opportunistic infections (OI)
- Weakness, vision loss, and ataxia.
- Lethargy and low grade fever
- Cryptococcal meningitis
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Kaposi’s sarcoma
- Nephropathy or Renal failure
- Neurological complications
- Wasting syndrome